Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Haven't written in awhile...

Soooo...I haven't posted anything in awhile. I had a friend ask me the other day, "Katie what do you do all day?" Outside of work (which is extremely busy currently), I have a lot of tasks and activities that I am involved in. House sitting 2 houses, running errands, attempting to sell my house, riding my bike, eating my ass off, starting a second job, etc. Listing all of this off is making me tired!

Weird day today...good things and scary things and douchebag things. Good stuff...I had a pretty big sale today, I received several compliments, and downloaded these free broadway songs on itunes that I received last week. Good songs! Scary things...a creepy guy I know that also knows a friend of mine did some really weird stuff today. Douchebag things...a guy I know did something that is good for my life but in a douchebag way! I am stealing this quote from a friend who stole it from another friend, but "douchebag is the new black!"

AND a coworker of mine is having his daughter tomorrow!

Busy day off tomorrow! Time to get some sleep!

kt

No comments:

Post a Comment