Saturday, May 9, 2009

Laser Fest

The juniors and I played laser tag tonight. It's probably been at least 10 or so years since I played. We ended up playing 3 rounds, with the last one being the "ironman" where you play double the time. First round, got my feet wet. Second round, dominated. Third round, filled with a bunch of weird people that play laser tag on a Saturday night. "Old man" scared me. Quote of the night, "Get away from us you creep!" The best part was trying to create code names that the staff would let us get away with. Apparently they have pretty strict rules on what they will allow. We were "necktie," "puto," "white chocolate," and "Hey Loser!"

I just realized that I had no down time today. Busy busy day at work. Made lots of money and had a good time. Time to relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment