Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Two Day

I had the day off of work today, so naturally it started off great! I met my artist friend for breakfast. We had a nice conversation and then she gave me the artwork she created for me. I want to post what she gave me, but one is a gift that hasn't been gifted yet, so....wait on the edge of your seat for the pictures!

I then ventured down to gas-town to get sized for my bridesmaid dress. This has been a cluster from the beginning. All of the other dress orders were put on hold because I haven't had a chance to make it down there. The lady at the store showed me the dress then furiously searched for another dress in a smaller size for me to put on for fitting purposes. I told her that I would probably be a size 0 or 2. She didn't believe me. I was put in a size 8 dress! It fell completely off when it was zipped up. My measurements were taken and she notified me that a size 4 dress would be ordered for me. Then she happened to remember that she had a size 4 wedding dress in the shop that I could try on. That was too big also. She should have listened to me in the first place but oh well. While I was putting on the wedding dress, which was quite funny, I noticed this sign that made me laugh.



Size 2 was ordered. I knew it would be. I also told her that gaining weight between now and August wouldn't be an issue. If I haven't gained any weight in 6 years, I won't in 3 months.


I then headed to the mall to troubleshoot my mac at the apple store. A new charger was given to me. Next I got a manicure and pedicure. I believe this contradicts an earlier post about not being so girly, but I do like them. I choose a chocolate brown color. I'm really into brown right now.


When I arrived at work, I noticed my new bike was completely finished! This was a very nice surprise! I will post pictures when everything is dialed in.


Today was a great day except for one thing; I was lied to again. This is 2 times in 2 days, 2 different people. Word to the wise people that know me; I'm pretty intuitive and very observant. There isn't a whole lot of things that get past me and I can read people pretty well. In my previous life I was paid to listen to stories, analyze them, and read people. It comes natural.


Off to bed now, busy day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment